Dear Valued Guests,
We understand that the COVID-19 pandemic has changed the way we travel,
live and work and we hope you and your loved ones are keeping well during this unprecedented time.
Our top priority is your health and safety. We are looking forward to receive you once again and recognise
the duty to do so responsibly and with care.
We will keep monitoring and adapting to the changes created by the pandemic and continuously review & implement policies and
procedures to minimise risk of exposure to Covid-19 for our guests and team members in accordance with the recommendations of the
local government and the tourism industry that we operated in.
We have put in place the following precautionary measures at our premises to protect the health and safety of our guests and team members.
1. Checking of body temperature.
2. Increased disinfection and cleaning frequencies of high contact common facilities in public areas such as lift buttons, door handles, staircase railings, sofa settees public toilets and Fitness Centre.
3. Placing hand sanitising stations through out the hotel.
4. Elevated cleaning protocols in guestroom with increased sanitisation of high-touch areas such as door handles, wardrobe, TV remote controls and light switches.
5. Continue to adjust food and safety measures according to current food safety recommendations.
6. Improved queue and capacity management to ensure safe distancing in restaurant and lifts.
7. Continuously brief and remind staff about personal hygiene, the importance of hand washing and on the transmission prevention which incorporates guidelines from the World Health Organization (WHO).
While we are doing this, we also need your cooperation to follow the precautionary safety and health protocols such as wearing mask, stick to social distancing measures and practice strict personal hygiene to ensure that you have a memorable stay with us.
We understand the needs in flexibility in your travel plans as well and for new reservations made directly with our hotel, we allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 6pm on arrival date.
For reservation made via travel intermediaries (Online Travel Agent & Travel Agency), please contact your booking provider for assistance.
Should you require further assistance on your reservation arrangement, please do not hesitate to contact our Reservation Department at Direct Line 082-588995/6 or Hotel General Line 082-588999.
Thank you for your continuous support, we look forward to welcoming you back.
Imperial Hotel Kuching
Imperial Hotel Kuching Website
Tap here to continue